The Forthcoming Book
This is a book about oneness.
Beginning at the end of the 19th century at a grand historical event, the Chicago World's Fair of 1893 and its World's Parliament of Religions, it lays out the course to a spirituality of the universe.
- Swami Vivekananda illustrates the unity of religions;
- Nikola Tesla shows the parallels between religion and science;
- Sir Oliver Lodge explains the ether;
- A Zen monk describes karma and reincarnation;
- Paramahansa Yogananda and Dr. George King reveal their experience of cosmic consciousness;
- The founders of The Salvation Army show the value of prayer;
- Channeled messages from Mars and Venus convey the importance of giving service to others . . . .
Plus a great deal more!
It is a journey through time and space, through ideas and philosophies, our history and our future, from the ground beneath our feet to the furthest reaches of space . . .
It will be released in 2023, the 130th anniversary of the World's Parliament of Religions.
The Journey Begins
The year 1893
A time of struggle; at the dawning of the electrical age and the rise of technology.
Chicago, Illinois, USA, on the Mother Earth - a beautiful yet infinitesimally tiny speck in the vastness of space.
The World's Fair
A remarkable event on a scale never dreamed of before, attended by over 25 million people.
The World's Parliament of Religions
An inspired uniting of Eastern and Western spirituality.
The Cosmic Reality
The realization that we are small parts of a greater whole, finding our way through a vibrant, living universe back to God.
A United East & West
A balance between the spirituality of the East and the practicality of the West.
The Alignment of Science & Religion
The recognition of universal truths that persist through time and space.
Oneness With All Things
An awakening to the divinity within us all - the spark of God which connects us to all people and all things.
Help decide on the cover